1995 Defender 90

Started by DefendersRock, June 29, 2017, 11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DefendersRock

Hey Folks,

I'm selling my 1995 Defender 90 pickup.  I love this truck and really want to see it go to a good home.  Give me a call if you're interested (403-512-5762).  Here's some details.  Pictures are on kijiji (link below).

Exterior - Blue
135,000 miles
300Tdi Engine
R380 5-speed gearbox
AWD with locking center differential and hi and low ranges
Tow package
Two tops for the bed (hardtop and a soft top)
Rebuilt cooling system (rad, pump, fan, thermostat, vent hoses)
New heavy duty clutch (plate, disk, throwout bearing, pilot bearing, fork)
Two sets of tires - winters are brand new
Rust free
High ground clearance and excellent approach and departure angles
Certified and registered in Alberta
10 years of service history
Runs great

Vehicle is located in Calgary

Link to Kijiji ad
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/1995-land-rover-defender-90/1277625751?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Red90

I'll give this a little bump.  I was chatting with DefendersRock yesterday.  It is still for sale.  It is a very nice RHD 300TDI 90 in pickup configuration.  It is in great shape and has been owned by two club members.  He has put a lot of work into getting everything working well.

If you are looking for a 90, have a look.

binch

Link to pics does not appear to be valid any longer  ???
Cheers, Bill

Red90

No. He will probably get an ad up again. It is a 1995 90. You have seen one before.

Rambler

1957 Series One 88", petrol

SOLD:
'Luna' - Series 2 88", petrol with full tilt, ('61) [Restoration complete in 2020]
'Tardis' - Series 3 88", petrol hard top ('74) .. last seen sunning itself in the Carolinas

DefendersRock

Thanks guys!   That's the correct ad.

Yep I'll be very sad to see her go but need to free up the cash for a house.  Done a lot of work to her and she's running well.  Asking 19,000 or a fair offer. 

Cheers,
Derek

headdamage

Had a look at the 90 today and test drove it. Very nice, seems to be in really good mechanical shape and the chassis looks good as well. If you are in the market for a 90 this one is well worth a look.