Discovery 1 super part out

Started by James W, May 03, 2015, 08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James W

Hello everyone,

My Discovery 1 has been lost to rust and I have decided to part out the truck. I have a bunch of stuff available if you don't see it listed please ask, I will be updating this thread as I work through my "stock". All prices are OBO and I will bundle stuff together if you'd like to take multiple items.

All items are located in Saskatoon, Sk but I will be up in Edmonton next week and am in Vermilion regularly so a meet up could be worked out for the larger items, also willing to ship.

RTE offset radius arms - 250
RTE rear links - 250
RTE stainless steering rod - Sold
Rovertracks offset tie rod - Sold
RTE steering damper relocation kit - Sold
RTE slim line winch bumper, with skid plate frame (no bar work just a plain bumper) has been cut on the ends, will be repainted - 500
New unused steering box - Sold
Extremely low mile Tom Woods DC front drive shaft 200

Springs - 200 a pair- all low miles but typical OME failing powder coat
RTE 3" lift springs rears
OME 764 springs (medium rears) give 3" lift in the front
OME 751 2" HD fronts
OME 762 2" HD rears

A selection of +2" and +3" OME shocks, used but low miles 75 a pair- will check for specific numbers as requested
NEW in box OME LTR shocks- 400 for the pair, I'm not even sure they make these any more, rebuild-able powdercoated bodies - really nice the last shocks you'll ever need

Equipe front tubular shock towers - 75
Equipe (?) extended bump stops 30

5 Wolf wheels with 235/85 BFG at's roughly 25k on tires - Sold will split tires and wheels if required.

Rebuild 1.2 ratio LT230 rebuilt with ashcroft kit- never used 350
Rebuild v8 r380 with bell housing and resurfaced flywheel rebuild with ashcroft kit - never used 600
14cux 3.9 - 177 km when removed - complete. Can include ecu if required 600

Complete cloth "delta airlines" manual seat interior from 95 discovery, absolutely perfect. 8-9/10 includes door cards - 400
Complete Gen-uine rubber mat set including loadspace mat 9/10 condition - 300

Matt H

That's very tempting. Let me know if you have good 4.11:1 diff gear sets and HD CV's + Axles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

James W

Blake

May be interested in the wheels with no tires - what would you do for splitting them?

binch

Hey James, I don't see the 300tdi in there anywhere......What are going to put it into???? ???
Cheers, Bill

Johno753

Interested in the R380, pm sent

James W

Johnno did you get my pm? Thanks.

Johno753

Sorry James I guess the gearbox wont work for me so I'll have to pass on this one

Cheer's

James W

Are you trying to use it with a v8 or diesel Johno? If you're using a V8 it can be made to work with a Ashcroft kit to change from short to long stick I believe. Diesel would require the main shaft to be changed

But thanks good luck with your search.

-James.