Interesting RR

Started by Red90, March 08, 2015, 09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red90

No affiliation.  Just thought it was interesting.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1053520994&utm_source=alerts&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_alerts

1980 Land Rover Range Rover Mustard

The time has come to sell on my much beloved Rangy. I have owned her for 10 years, but am unable to take her back to the UK for import reasons. Consequently, I am trying to locate a good and lucky owner to give her a new home.

Though she has done a lot of miles, almost all of the vehicle has been restored within the last 3 years. This work includes, but is not restricted to:
-- Re-built engine and heads,
-- Re-furb. transmission and overdrive unit,
-- New suspension shocks and bushings,
-- Resealed axles, diffs, power-steering box, and clutch slave cylinder,
-- New clutch plate, clutch, release bearing, and fork.
-- New starter,
-- New water pump,
-- New viscous fan coupling,
-- New fuel tank,
-- New fuel pump,
-- New fuel tank mountings,
-- Rebuilt rear drive-shaft,
-- Re-built twin Stromberg carbs (last week)
and much more.

She comes fitted wth:
-- Work lights,
-- Front spots,
-- Bonnet mounted trenching kit,
-- Bonnet storage net,
-- Roof rack,
-- Winter and mud tyres (80%),
-- Multiband two way radio,
-- Scanner,
-- Stereo (remote control),
-- Hi-lift Jack,
-- 8,500lbs warn winch,

She also comes with a large number of spares including new brake disks (roters), spare water pump, hub oil seals and bearings, cv shafts, drive shaft, replacement leather seats, and more.

The engine and transmission have only seen 40,000km since they were re-built.

She is extremely reliable -- never having let me down more than a broken throttle cable. As she is a much loved member of the family, and I am only selling her cheaply due to time constraints. I respectfully request no tyre-kickers. She is an older vehicle that will require attention and love, but will never let you down.

B-Red

That's a will fitted Range Rover

binch

Not too bad....and a good vintage too ;)

Hi can hear the Rangie screaming "MATT, MATT!!!"   all the way up here
Cheers, Bill

KIDD67

It is still available, people are coming to look at it this weekend, but no hold deposit as of yet. I asked the seller... Anyhow I have no way to get down to LB to check it out as Im on a plant turnaround in Redwater and it's go go go.... Too bad because it is a retro that I like...

Rosco

I see this one occasionally around here, I think thats a great price, I like those old ones.

binch

It's no longer available on Kijiji now....wonder where it went to? :D
Cheers, Bill

binch

Looks like this listing is gone....I wonder where the truck went...?
Cheers, Bill