Medicine Hat Monthly Gathering

Started by Matt H, March 16, 2015, 07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Matt H

Quote from: Matt H on October 03, 2017, 10:21 AM
Just a quick note to let you all know that the Medicine Hat ALRE monthly gathering has now been moved to the first Wednesday of the month. Mostly for scheduling reasons (and we are less likely to forget if it's at the same time as the Edmonchuck folks) So that will be Tomorrow. Hope anyone that is in the area or is interested in Land Rovers can make it. A firm Venue has not yet been decided but if you are thinking of attending drop me a note and I will pass on the when and where.

The Medicine Hat members of the ALRE are starting a regular meeting on the last Friday of every month. The venue for the first gathering will be 'The Local' downtown on 3rd at 8:00pm. Very informal and friendly. No LR required.

Venue may change for future meetings. If so I will post the new meeting place.

If anyone is interested in attending please get in touch so we can keep an eye out for you.

Inaugural meeting is set for 27th March 2015.

Cheers
Matt.
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

Red90

How did the first great gathering go?  Anyone new show up?

Matt H

Just the usual suspects but we had a good meeting and made a few plans regarding future get togethers etc. We were all keen on keeping the monthly gathering going.

Red90

Matt H

Sure is. If anyone else outside of Yoda and Simon wants to attend let me know.

binch

May just have to come down for the night and join in on one of your gatherings.....seems like a good enough excuse for me  ;D
Cheers, Bill

Matt H

Be good to see you Bill. The plan this month is to meet at Yoda's house. Let me know if your coming.

binch

As much as I'd enjoy coming down to visit you folks I don't think I'll be able to make it next week, but when the sun is higher in the sky.... ;)

Most likely shooting for summer as may and june are meeting with the raiders4x4 in Durham cty  ;D
Cheers, Bill

Matt H

Sounds good. We could head out to Cypress Hills the following Saturday for a day trip and make a weekend of it?

Matt H

Monthly gathering this Friday (29th May) contact me or post up for details. 

Matt H

Medicine Hat June 26th (last Friday in June) gathering will be held at the 'Days Off Pub' on Kingsway. If anyone is interested drop me a line or post up if you are able to make it and we will keep a eye out for you.

Matt.

Matt H

Med Hat gathering is a go for tonight. Pm me for details.

Cheers
Matt. 

Matt H

ALRE Gathering at Yoda's place this Friday 29th January.

binch

Tempting...but I'm going to have to pass this time ;)
Cheers, Bill

Matt H

Next Med Hat area Gathering to be held Friday 1st April. PM me for details if interested in attending.