Medicine Hat Monthly Gathering

Started by Matt H, March 16, 2015, 07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Matt H

Next Medicine Hat area meeting to be held this Friday January 27th. Please contact me or post a reply for more info.
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

binch

You should shoot for Saturday night or sunday when Lovejugs is passing through  ;)
Cheers, Bill

Matt H

Just a quick note to let you all know that the Medicine Hat ALRE monthly gathering has now been moved to the first Wednesday of the month. Mostly for scheduling reasons (and we are less likely to forget if it's at the same time as the Edmonchuck folks) So that will be Tomorrow. Hope anyone that is in the area or is interested in Land Rovers can make it. A firm Venue has not yet been decided but if you are thinking of attending drop me a note and I will pass on the when and where. 

Matt H

The next ALRE "Gathering" in Medicine Hat will take the form of a family campfire/BBQ/picnic at Kin Coolie city park. The usual suspects will be there but if anyone is thinking of dropping by or interested in meeting up just look for a big 101 and that will be us. I'll be there from around 17:30 on Thursday 20th June.
Cheers
Matt.

Matt H

The Medicine Hat gatherings will now be cut down to 1/3 of its membership for the next couple of months..

I'll tell the other two guys lol.