Landrover camel trophy shirt?

Started by Chris, October 04, 2022, 12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Hello everyone!! Just joined the group, I was the young fella at the last fish n chips in September with the LR3.
Someone there had a camel trophy style button up long sleeve with ALRE logo and other various logos, I unfortunately cannot remember his name, but does anyone know where a fella could buy such an item?
Cheers friends!

binch

Can't think off the top of my head who that would be with the LR3 but the shirt sounds like the safari style shirt that was sold through Cabela's a few years  back.   Unfortunately it was discontinued there.   They were used as a prize for the person who won the annual Sean Green Memorial Trials, and we had the logo's (not the camel trophy one) with the ALRE and the trails embroidered on them, locally.

I'm sure if you want something like that they can be found online and then taken in for the embroidery work ;-)
Cheers, Bill

Chris

It was me with the LR3, I was just introducing myself a little.
I'm not sure who has the shirt, he has a defender.
Ok good to know, ill look around, ill try to find something with a little different style since that one was given out as a memorial shirt.
Thank you for the info!  :)

binch

if it was a blue 3 door defender that would have been me.  If it was a red 5 door defender that would have been Dave lovelock.   Not sure who else was there with a defender that day..... ???
Cheers, Bill