Beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Started by binch, April 04, 2020, 10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

binch

Susan and I just got home from our Saturday errands.    Beauty day eh!??!   Roads are nice an quiet too.....   But looks like a good day to get the defend our and ramble the back roads for a bit.   

So what's everyone up to these days to keep busy while keeping distant?????
Cheers, Bill

Matt H

Still FFSP (Fixing F¥€£ing snow plows), will this winter ever end?
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

Rambler

Have been crafting a new wiring loom for my friends S2.  A lot of work (tearing out the old wires last weekend) and in putting this together.  You think you have enough wires and connectors, and then you need just that one more.  Nearly done now though, then to fit it.
1957 Series One 88", petrol

SOLD:
'Luna' - Series 2 88", petrol with full tilt, ('61) [Restoration complete in 2020]
'Tardis' - Series 3 88", petrol hard top ('74) .. last seen sunning itself in the Carolinas

binch

The bracket holding up the left front mud flap on the disco decided it didn't want to play and more and rusted away.   So driving down the road with this metal/plastic lump banging around.  Friday afternoon was nice enough out I pulled the metal portions off and rebuilt new parts from some Galvanized tin I had kicking around.   Now I just need to go and fetch some m6 x 12mm screws and a few nuts to put it back on again, then reattach the mud flap.

Right now I've got a piece of coat hanger holding the plastic part of the mudflap in place ....couldn't find and bailer twine or duct tap >:(
Cheers, Bill

Alex C

i am doing a shop clean up and putting some new shelf units in, to free up space and get my work area back

You cannot view this attachment.
Out with the old

In with the new

Every Inch Counts

Space Hog

That will Free Up Bench Space
D90 200Tdi     67 S2a 88"

binch

Face it Alex...you need/want a shop like Bruce's  LOL ;)
Cheers, Bill

Alex C

i need a shop and a separate weld/paint shop

camo388

Quote from: Alex C on April 05, 2020, 10:45 AM
i need a shop and a separate weld/paint shop
You won't fit all that in the space you call your back yard!   ;D

Alex C

Bruce, only  money, motivation and time standing between me and a new back yard with enough room,

3 shops, large yard, kitchen, bedroom, bedroom is all i need, cannot make the leap to an acreage, way to much time needed to hall water, cut grass, fix fences lol

Matt H

That is something I should do. My shop has been in state of utter chaos now for at least the last five years. Probably longer.
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

binch

Cheers, Bill