1993 RRC Bull Bar

Started by binch, September 12, 2019, 10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

binch

Is anyone interested in a Bull Bar for a 1993 RRC?  The powder coating Is coming off in some areas but for the most part the metal seems pretty sound.    A bit of elbow grease and it would be good to go...I think.

If you're interested please send me a note asap or it's going to the "tip"
Cheers, Bill

camo388

What no pictures?  What else would it fit or could be made to fit?  I'm thinking on the lines of would it bolt to a Series frame?

Bruce

binch

It looks similar to this one but has rubber fronts on the up right pieces.   And the powder coat is separating in several spots.    It would be much wider then a series overall but I'm not sure about the difference in frame widths.   ???

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR72j7IUBKPdvLExRdlsLp1h1Xc1oenXb2WiL3KaBCrL_gVAorF
Cheers, Bill

camo388

I'm, not overly fond of the wrap around side pieces but if it is wider than a Series then could cut these off and remodel to have only front.  Somewhat like this.
   You cannot view this attachment.   
If frame widths are different then it may become too much work.  Powder coating would be blasted off if I were to galvanize so minor issue.

binch

There is enough of the powder coating coming off you would most likely want to sand blast and recoat one way or the other.   I suppose if you were ambitious enough to could try cutting and shutting things to make it fit.   But sounds like an awful lot of work.....but it's there if you're interested.
Cheers, Bill

camo388

OK you smooth talker you.  If you want to bring it to October meeting, I will take it home.  Otherwise I could probably swing by earlier on that day and pick it up.