Southern Rockies Exploration Week/Weekend

Started by Red90, June 07, 2019, 08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Trevor

I'm a no-go unfortunately. I've got an IPSC shoot in Rocky that weekend, and the following week as the troop continues it way into BC it looks like I'll be heading down to the US.
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

88Hillman

Okay, from my count we have the following so far:

John (90 or 110)
Andrew (90 or RRC)
Kirk & Daryl (LR3)
Matt (RRC?)
Bill? (110 or RRC)

Does that cover everyone?

Cheers,
Kirk

Red90

Probably worth a club email.  Half the people are not on here.

88Hillman

Absolutely.  An email is a good idea.

Bill,  remember this pic?

https://flic.kr/p/GjEbG6

Someone's 110 kept running out of steam...

binch

LOL  That link took me to the ALRE photos site.....oh yes....I remember the little truck that couldn't :(   That poor 2.5n/a just couldn't crest the top of that hill..the only one that didn't make it over cause it just didn't have the power in first low.    But that was a great trip too!!!!   Yoda's fire at the campsite sucking all the oxygen from the surrounding area ahahahhahahhahhah

Great trip!!!!
Cheers, Bill

B-Red

Quote from: 88Hillman on June 26, 2019, 04:24 PM
Okay, from my count we have the following so far:

John (90 or 110)
Andrew (90 or RRC)
Kirk & Daryl (LR3)
Matt (RRC?)
Bill? (110 or RRC)

Does that cover everyone?
Cheers,
Kirk
I am planning on coming with D2. I am interested in the two day camping trip option.
So, Emad (D2)

pechanec

2or3 of us Bushrat will probably attend for the full trip in the D1, assuming SCC has it running in time. We're cautiously optimistic

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

binch

I'm pretty sure I'll be there for the weekend....but I'm bringing tent poles this time  ;D
Cheers, Bill

headdamage

I'm in, been working on the 90 and RRC for the last few days. Not sure which one I'll take but hope to have them both up snuff by then.

Matt H

Any ladies or kids attending this one? Trying to talk my wife & 14 year old son into coming along.

Not sure if I will take the Mighty Range Rover or the 110 SW? Depends on the co-pilots I guess.
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

pechanec

Matt, if we are able to come, I'll have my 14 yr old son, and possibly my lovely wife with me

Red90

My wife and furry children will be there.

Matt H

Thanks for the ammo lads.

For some reason the thought of a weekend full of only old men talking about Land Rovers has limited appeal to my better half???

What can I say....Woman is surely a strange phenomenon?????????????
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

pechanec

Is this event moving forward? The proposed time approaches, yet it has been strangely quiet on the thread......

Red90