ALRE Christmas Pot luck dinner in Edmonton

Started by bumpydormobile, October 16, 2018, 10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

bumpydormobile

Hello All
Christmas will soon be upon us, so before calendars fill up I want to announce Dec 9 th. for a get together.  I have booked our community league hall here in Lansdowne.  There is
room for 90 people, lots of parking and we always have great ice to go for a skate.  Anne and I will prepare a ham and or a turkey.  The more interest and participation we get the better the dinner will be.  Please respond with your attendance and what you would like to share. My email address is:  davidmenard2014@gmail.com
Hope to here from you soon

cheers
David

Trevor

Is Bill playing Santa?! He's got the beard, and the physique  ;D. Him wandering around muttering "bah-humbug" might soil the spirit a tad mind you. But we can't have everything!
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

binch

Ho Ho Ho Damnit!!!   Oh, You bet I'll be there!   I'm trying to decide what flavour of coal I'm bringing ahhahahahhahaha

Cheers, Bill

binch

Just to remind folks....The club's xmas dinner is this weekend (Sunday the 9th).    Please let David Menard know who's coming and find out what he needs brought for the pot luck.   (veggie, desert, salade, etc)    With all this snow it's going to be a perfect setting!!!!!
Cheers, Bill

binch

Oh I can see some good eats coming up this sunday!!!!   
Cheers, Bill

bumpydormobile

The get together starts at 4 pm with dinner at 5pm.
We don't have to be out at any set time.

David

binch

Susan and I just got home from the Edmonton area xmas dinner and I think it turned out very well indeed!!    Dave and Anne organized the community hall with all it's tables and chairs, dishes and cutlery, and door prizes for some and gifts for all the kids that came out.   Jeffrey put gave us a premiere showing of the 2018 AMT video, complete with commentary too.   Very nicely done Jeffrey!   And he will be uploading it shortly for all to see.
And the food was amazing!!!!   Alan and Kerri (sp?) brought some very interesting niblets to tease your taste buds and Del and Janet brought everyones favourite scallop potatoes...oh they were good.   There was so much good food and a great variety of deserts that everyone (except Derek) found something good to eat ;-)

Well done all....Great evening out...thanks very muchs!!!!!

Is anyone else thinking of holding one?     I still have some time left open in my calendar ahahhahhahah ;D
Cheers, Bill

lropchan

Rambler

Thank you for sharing.  I am with you all in spirit.  A very merry Christmas to you all  :)
1957 Series One 88", petrol

SOLD:
'Luna' - Series 2 88", petrol with full tilt, ('61) [Restoration complete in 2020]
'Tardis' - Series 3 88", petrol hard top ('74) .. last seen sunning itself in the Carolinas