The Reynolds-Alberta Museum

Started by bumpydormobile, January 08, 2018, 04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bumpydormobile

Hello All
I missed the meeting last week so I wanted to see if an event planning meeting is in the
works for this year.  If not I can offer up our community league building...there is lots
of parking and plenty of space inside with tables etc. I would also like to gather interest in doing  The Reynolds-Alberta Museum History road for this year, it is the 20th Anninversary
and it would be great to have a big presence for the brand. Can we muster up something
for every year for the last 20 years? or any twenty years consecutively ? Please let me know if you are interested in committing to Saturday June 9th for the event.

David Menard

binch

Hey, That's a great idea David!    and using the community hall would be very handy.   Normally we hold the trip planning meeting in February but as yet we hadn't set a date for it.    Any chance you can book it for us for the 13th or 14th of February.   We normally don't see more then 1/2 people show up....but maybe we can change that this year ;-)
Cheers, Bill

bumpydormobile

binch

I was trying to avoid the Mondays or Fridays....but if don't see much option..... ???
Cheers, Bill

B-Red

I am good for Zune's 9 at the Reynolds. My 1982 LWT will be my presentation. Cheers

bumpydormobile

Good stuff Emad, that's two of us!

Bill I can make it the 15th. 
David

binch

Sure, February the 15th works fine!  Say 630pm to 9pm?   Please let us know when it's booked?    We can spread the word from there ;-)

I hope the rest of you folks are paying attention to this  ;D
Cheers, Bill

mike.heathcote

Hey Dave, 

I'm good for June 9th as well - not sure what I'm bringing, though.

Thanks,

Mike 

bumpydormobile

Good to hear it Mike...that's three!
1967 SII 109 Dormobile
1982 LWT
?

binch

I'd like to come out....but not sure I'll be in country ;)
Cheers, Bill

B-Red

Coal Lake South Park is a nice camp site, 9 km from Wetaskiwin. I am considering camping there Friday and Saturday. It would make the museum event a full weekend fun.

bumpydormobile

Gentlemen
Due to the underwhelming lack of interest in a group presence at the Reynold's this year, and finding out that LR is the Marquee vehicle at the All British show here in Edmonton, I am pulling the plug on going to Wetaskawin for the weekend on June 9th.

David

B-Red

Too bad. However, it's better to show with a good turn out than to show with one/two vehicles.
Thank you Dave for following up on this one.
Cheers