Cypress Hills - May Long Weekend

Started by lovejugs, April 22, 2017, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

lovejugs

hi all i am starting to get my things together for the annual trip down to cypress hills this year.is there any one else thinking about joining us this year?

B-Red

Hi Dave. I was planning on heading south the May long weekend. I am interested in camping. Which site is it going to be and can we book in advance?

binch

Not sure I'll be making that one as I'm heading over to the UK about then. :-\
Cheers, Bill

lovejugs

those of us who know we are going have booked our sites in the Terrance camping area of the cypress hills inter provincial park. we are all together but sites are booking up. if you would like to pre book try to get near the T40 site so we will be together. This is planes as a family camp with plenty of camp fire chat and fun for the kids.

B-Red

Thank you Dave. I located the maps from Sask Park web site.  I will make arrangements to book my site.  I see that there is a Golf course by the site. Anybody interested in a Golf game?

lovejugs

i will pack my STICKS just in case its open. the canoe's might be ready and so should the mini golf.

Matt H

Golf?

Is that the game that you find a VW and turn it upside down?
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

Trevor

Quote from: B-Red on April 23, 2017, 02:13 PM
I see that there is a Golf course by the site. Anybody interested in a Golf game?

* looks out window *

I dunno Emad, I think a toboggan might be a safer bet.  ;D
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

B-Red

I have my backup for snow day. It's called Chinese Checker board game. Last time we played it, some players were so stressed they were willing to do anything you asked for. Might be a way to put my hand on a free Forward Control 101, lol.

Matt H

30 above the last few days down here in Medicine Hat. Perhaps we will have a hot, dry May Long for a change?
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

B-Red

Great. Looks like a golf round will be in order. Who is up for a round?