My WOLF Project

Started by jybella, April 28, 2015, 07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

binch

This is going to be a very tidy wolf when you're done ;)
Cheers, Bill

Matt H

Quote from: Red90 on May 03, 2015, 12:42 PM
Quote from: binch on May 03, 2015, 12:01 PM
Nice set up....is that from Safety Devices?

It is the standard Wolf soft top bars and, is, I believe made by Safety Devices.

Huh, Army has gone soft. Next thing you'll be telling me they have power steering and heaters fitted.

I once pointed out to my Troop Sergeant that the traditional Army "roll bar" as fitted to Land Rovers back in my day wasn't really up to the task of protecting the occupants. 'Never mind Lad' he said 'that's why we're all issued helmets as well'. 

Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

binch

LOL     Now....who wants to march up and down the parade square with the sgt Major????
Cheers, Bill

jybella

Update a few more pictures,  progress is slow!

binch

Slow but the work is very nice!!!
Cheers, Bill

jybella

Finally progress.
Lots of time getting rid of the BATUS sand paint.

jybella

jybella

binch

So.....is it going to be ready for the All british field meet on June 13th?    Will we get a chance to see what it might have looked like coming out of Solihul????? :P
Cheers, Bill

jybella

Unfortunately not, would have loved to but was already committed to the Reynolds Museum show same day.

Here are few more pictures.

A few more evenings/days and it should be almost there. I think the interior will have to wait.

Jim

binch

Bummer....  Maybe in two years again.    The way the club tries to organize themselves is alternate between the Reynolds show and the all brit meet (which is every two years).      Try to show up on force :)   Have fun at Reynolds and let us know how many other rovers make it there?
Cheers, Bill

Red90

I wonder why they run both shows on the same weekend?

binch

Fathers day weekend.....Reynolds runs the weekend and all brit just for the day.    It's the only day of the year father are shown a bit of sympathy and allowed to go play LOL ;D
Cheers, Bill

Red90

Quote from: binch on May 27, 2015, 03:02 PM
Fathers day weekend.....Reynolds runs the weekend and all brit just for the day.    It's the only day of the year father are shown a bit of sympathy and allowed to go play LOL ;D

Good theory except for the part that it is not Father's day weekend.

jybella

Finally done.

I think it turned out great, need to do the  interior but that will have to wait till next year.