Disco 11 offroad bumper

Started by binch, June 27, 2016, 09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

binch

Hi gang,

Was chatting with my friend saturday while he was working on a winch trialing machine he's building.    He took me to a shop down by Richmond Castle a few years back as they were fabing up winch bumpers for defenders and disco 1's.     Well it sounds as though they've started manufacturing the offroad bumpers for disco 11's now and they are throwing in an aluminium washer bottle for the offroad bumper.    250 quid for a finished bumper and the water bottle delivered anywhere in the UK!!!     Great deal that....and the approach angle is much less then the ARB, and better built.   Comes with tow eyelets, and there is an option for a welded on steel bull bar as well.   

I'm hoping to get out to YRM metal solutions tomorrow  ;)
Cheers, Bill

camo388

Pictures!  Pictures!  We want pictures!! ;D
And not just of the water bottle. :o

Alex C

bill. do you have some info on the defender bumpers, i am shopping for one
D90 200Tdi     67 S2a 88"

binch

hahahahhhha   I'll upload the pics I have for ya Bruce, when I have a bit of time.  And I'll even throw in the bumper pics for ya ;D

I don't have any info on the defender bumpers as they are everywhere here.    I'm going to try and get down to visit them to learn a bit more about the disco 11 bumpers though.    I'll ask then ;)
Cheers, Bill

Orange Disco

I've never seen a Disco 11! Sounds hardcore! Do you have pics of your Disco 11, Bill?

binch

Is that you Steve?   I just sent you an email as I haven't loaded them up yet...
Cheers, Bill