Great Calendar

Started by Already a Rover, November 29, 2016, 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Already a Rover

I received mine today, although only paid for it yesterday.  That was a pleasant surprise, then when I opened it, was even more pleased!  Some good stories there, I'm sure.

Thanks to all of those involved, and I'll look-forward to seeing my own mug on there one day.

camo388

I picked up my calendars from last nights, ALRE meeting in Edmonton.  Very good looking and can't wait until the New Year when it can be hung in my shop and put to use.

I had a short discussion with another member regarding the calendars and was surprised to hear he was not getting one as he didn't have a LR on the road so no hope of it attending any events shown in the calendar.  His comment was " 20018 calendar should feature LR projects and I would have a chance of being in the calendar". 

He has a good point and with that in mind I'd like to propose that 2018 calendars feature LR projects.  I'm sure there are many out there, be they restoration to original or custom modifications to met owners needs for say camping or hunting vehicles.  We would just have to remember to take pictures of work in progress to be submitted next October/ November.  :D

Matt H

In that case......I have the next 20 years covered lol.   :D
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

Trevor

I think every LR, on the road or off, is a "project", no? In some cases the owner is aware of this, in others, they are just waiting to be made aware of this new LR reality. :)
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

binch

Quote from: Trevor on December 08, 2016, 04:41 PM
I think every LR, on the road or off, is a "project", no? In some cases the owner is aware of this, in others, they are just waiting to be made aware of this new LR reality. :)

PROJECT?!?!?   I DON'T NEED NO STINKING PROJECT!!!!   I have a land rover ::)
Cheers, Bill

lropchan

To get the best pricing I rounded the order up to the next level. That means I have about 10 extra calendars. If you changed your mind and would like on now or need an extra let me know.