2012 JK Rubicon Unlimited

Started by Trevor, February 16, 2016, 10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1140627831&siteLocale=en_CA

I know the owner of this vehicle very well and wanted to cross-post this here in case anyone is looking for a JK, or knows someone that is. This is a very well built unit with lots of extras, extremely well taken care of, and a turn-key uber-wheeling rig. 
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

Matt H

Looks like it was built with much bigger tyres in mind?
With all that aftermarket gear it's a shame he only got to wheel it 3 times. He must have spent the best part of $20K in upgrades?
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

Red90

Quote from: Matt H on February 16, 2016, 12:01 PMLooks like it was built with much bigger tyres in mind?

It has 35s, as can be seen in one picture.  That is as large as will fit as it is setup currently and probably as big as you would dare without dropping a billion into the axles.

Trevor

Quote from: Matt H on February 16, 2016, 12:01 PM
Looks like it was built with much bigger tyres in mind?
With all that aftermarket gear it's a shame he only got to wheel it 3 times. He must have spent the best part of $20K in upgrades?

Yes, its a very good deal actually. I would guess he has around the $50k mark into that unit. But he's got a couple 4x4 rigs, and in today's economy sometimes the extra toys gotta go unfortunately. Quite honestly, if I had an urge for a new wheeling rig I'd jump on this one. He's a very good builder and didn't cut any corners. And for that price, its a very solid buy.

Regarding the tires, John has it correct. If I remember the add correctly you get 2 sets of rubber I believe.
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!