9 Rovers up for grabs in NS

Started by Rambler, February 08, 2016, 01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambler

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?utm_medium=email&adId=1107715042&siteLocale=en_CA&utm_campaign=email_alerts&utm_source=alerts&utm_medium=email&utm_source=alerts&utm_campaign=email_alerts

Not mine.  But perhaps some good deals to be had for a spares or project vehicle.
Does anyone have any family out in Nova Scotia?  I had tried to contact the owner for some parts from the vehicles, but without success, likely as I'm not in NS.   Looks like they are now just wanting to sell each Series Rover as whole. 

1957 Series One 88", petrol

SOLD:
'Luna' - Series 2 88", petrol with full tilt, ('61) [Restoration complete in 2020]
'Tardis' - Series 3 88", petrol hard top ('74) .. last seen sunning itself in the Carolinas

binch

There was youtube vid a few years back where they built a land rover over a weekend with bits and bobs from what looked like this place!   Can't recall what the name of the video was or who did it....but where they went picking parts looked just like this place!
Cheers, Bill

Rambler

That would be cool to watch.  Thanks Bill.

SOLD:
'Luna' - Series 2 88", petrol with full tilt, ('61) [Restoration complete in 2020]
'Tardis' - Series 3 88", petrol hard top ('74) .. last seen sunning itself in the Carolinas

binch

THAT"S THE ONE JOHN!!!!    GOOD JOB....! ;D
Cheers, Bill

Rambler

SOLD:

Rambler

Lol.  If you type 88 in a day into youtube, you get quite a different type of content.  Not for the kids  :-X

SOLD: