Dave Lovelock      
Emad El-Zein      
Ian Gates      
Don Harris      
Bill Inch      
Claus Rieger      
Jonathan Hendry      
Dave Menard      

Norman and Jonathan Hendry were invaluable with their help today out a Bruderheim. We've got some great tracks planned, including one that will be driven with a blindfold and a co-pilot spotting for you. Should make for some good giggles!

Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks. It will be a fun day out!
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

Trevor

Small update:

The club will be supplying sandwiches and drinks for lunch, 3 x Sobey's platters and a cookie tray.

I won't be getting terribly creative regarding what I grab for drinks...coke, 7up/sprite, and some water. If you want something other than that, bring your own.
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Cruzer

Are the trials pretty dry or is there mud and puddles,
trying to decide if I should bring old or new. 66 has snorkel and has been punished this summer
With no issues vs 90 with no snorkel and hasn't been punished yet so she hasn't Gained my trust yet.

Trevor

It will be quite dry. The course area is all sand/grass/forest with no muddy areas to speak of. The weather has been quite warm too, and looks to stay that way through event day, so we should see pretty good conditions.
― George Orwell, 1984

B-Red

The sand is very nice for these trials. I am planning on bringing out my Light Weight. First time on the trails. Will see how well I will do in the sand.

binch

Got back from the trails not too long ago and boy oh boy did people have fun in the sun and sand!!!   Smiles all around....well, except for Orville who ran into some rear diff trouble.    Will have to wait to hear from him and find out what the prognosis is.    Dave Lovelock's truck won...but not with Dave driving ahahhahahha   it was Michelle that took first place.   Well done all ;)
Cheers, Bill

Cruzer

Great event Gentlement and Ladies. Well worth the 3 hour drive.
It was nice to meet you all there, and have a blast. I will definetly put more effort into
attending more events.

Don Harris

Matt H

Well done Michelle!

We would have loved to have attended.

Pictures?
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

Trevor

As Bill noted, we have a new SGMT champion...Michelle Lovelock! She did an amazing job piloting Dave's D110 around the course. Claus took second place with some great driving in his Lightweight. And Jonathon came in third, giving us a good show of what that beefed up D1 can really do.

It was a very fun day. Things started a little wet as light rains came and went during setup and the very early portion of the event. But the clouds had broken before noon and we ended up with a nice fall day...heck, I even managed a bit of a sunburn!

We had a fantastic range of vehicles this year...several Lightweights and a few of their Series bretheren, Defender 90's and 110's, and Disco 1, 2's and 3's. It is really entertaining to be able to see all these various vehicles work their way through the courses.

I'd like to thank everyone who came out and made the day possible. And special thanks to everyone that helped me with the event planning and setup. A great effort by the club as a whole.

I'm looking forward to next years event!
― George Orwell, 1984

3Rovers

A great day! Thanks to Trevor and a big Congrats to Michelle!!
Great Day!

binch

once again...GREAT PHOTOS Lloyd!!!!    ;)
Cheers, Bill

lropchan

3Rovers

Great work Lloyd! Nice documentary of the day!

Trevor

Quote from: 3Rovers on September 20, 2016, 01:41 PM
Great work Lloyd! Nice documentary of the day!

Agreed, great job as always Lloyd!
― George Orwell, 1984