Jeep life.

Started by Matt H, November 28, 2017, 12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt H

Read this recently and thought the same rationale could be applied to Land Rover. Landie life?

Rick Péwé
Editor-in-Chief, 4Wheel & Off-Road

So what the heck is Jeep Life? I think there is more to life than Jeeps, but the Jeep Life entails and includes every aspect of Jeeps, Jeepers, Jeeping, Jeepdom, and all other iterations of the word Jeep. Some people are new to the lifestyle, and others have grown up and old with it. It's a special thing, like a group effort where you can still have your individuality at the same time. I live and breathe Jeep and everything associated with it: driving, building, camping, wrecking, fixing, and just adoring Jeeps.

I don't even worry about who owns or owned the name Jeep. Right now it is FCAUS for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles US, and it has been Chrysler and Daimler and AMC, and of course Kaiser and Willys. Just because someone buys or sells a company and changes the name overall, it doesn't take away from the core, the basis of what we enjoy—Jeep. And that is whether we Jeep for fun, profit, sport, hobby, lifestyle, political statement, or any other reason. Jeep is the tie that binds our community together. That's why we wave to each other, because we recognize others like ourselves in Jeeps. Yes, it's trying sometimes for newbies to figure out the Jeep wave, but it exists. Keep doing it and pass it on.
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

Jakedan

All I see driving new Landies are hot soccer moms and guys that can golf on par though.  I can't golf and I certainly am not picking up hot women.