ALRE Calendar 2016

Started by B-Red, January 05, 2016, 11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Red

Good day Fellows

It is still January; however, I figured I will get all of you thinking and planning for our 2016 Calendar for next January. I would like to thank all those who submitted pictures and purchased the calendar in 2015. We sold over 50 calendars. 

I will create a Calendar Picture depository for the ALRE where members can download or send their pictures to during the year for selection for the new calendar. This will hopefully give us a good variety of pictures from all our members.

VISTA Print was our publishing venue this year. I was pleased with their service and delivery. The person doing the calendar in 2016 can chose as they wish however.

Happy clicking

cheers, Emad

binch

We already have the photo bucket account emad so maybe send the pics there, so we only have to keep track of one source ;)

user name is:  alberta_land_rover_enthusiast   (note the underscores between words)

http://s203.photobucket.com/user/alberta_land_rover_enthusiast/library/?sort=6&page=1
Cheers, Bill

B-Red

Awsome Bill. I did not realize we had this setup already. Is it possible to creat an album ALRE 2016 Calendar so members can download there? I am not familiar with Photobucket.

Cheers

binch

I'm not sure that would be a good idea to just dump them into a calendar selection as it is organized by outing and date now.   We may end up with all sorts of unknown pics getting dumped in there without records and details..... :o
Cheers, Bill