Range Rover Sport off-road

Started by B-Red, May 09, 2015, 01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Red

I came across this top gear clip. Was impressed with the wadding of the Rover. Nice real terrain for this drive.

http://youtu.be/jV51BGIzkwU

Trevor

I saw that one a year or so ago on Top Gear. That's the Range Rover they're testing, not the Sport.

That 6x6 is incredibly cool though.
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

binch

Quote from: Trevor on May 09, 2015, 02:21 PM
I saw that one a year or so ago on Top Gear. That's the Range Rover they're testing, not the Sport.

Yeah....load up the truck with my gear and send if off for the weekend somewhere with a go pro camera on the front so I could see where I didn't go and enjoy the weekend aahhahahahhahha
Cheers, Bill

Trevor

Quote from: binch on May 09, 2015, 11:36 PM
Quote from: Trevor on May 09, 2015, 02:21 PM

Yeah....load up the truck with my gear and send if off for the weekend somewhere with a go pro camera on the front so I could see where I didn't go and enjoy the weekend aahhahahahhahha

I was thinking more along the lines of what the US had in mind...load it up with gear and send it through hot zones to ensure resupply of troops. If the truck gets taken out, truck drivers don't. That's pretty cool.
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

binch

Yeah, I figured as much.    But with Amazon doing their deliveries with those little automated  air drones I'm sure the us military will just sub-contract the job out  ;D       Or they could just do the air drops of supplies like they did with the emergency relief packages, the scattered land mines and now the troup resupply.     But maybe this time they won't have them all wrapped in white ....to eliminate the previous confusion >:(
Cheers, Bill

B-Red

I know a fellow with the six wheels rig out in Alberta Beach. Am sure connecting it to an Xbox with a satellite phone will be a start. Then few motors and pumps and you got it. A new remote controlled rig to deliver Pizza in Alberta Beach.

Or better yet, hook it up to Google