Series rover parts

Started by Amac_519, October 13, 2017, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amac_519

I have a rover full of series one and two parts. Hard to make a list of everything but if you ask I can let you know of I have it. Not all new stuff. Mainly just looking to get rid of everything. Also can't figure out how to post a picture of the stuff

Rambler

Hi, I wonder do you have a square type of front apron as fitted to early Series 2's please?
1957 Series One 88", petrol

SOLD:
'Luna' - Series 2 88", petrol with full tilt, ('61) [Restoration complete in 2020]
'Tardis' - Series 3 88", petrol hard top ('74) .. last seen sunning itself in the Carolinas

Gardenome

Both my front fenders are pretty patched. Would you have any for an 86"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already a Rover

Hi.  How are you doing for wheels and tires?

Jim

Amac_519

Hey. Sorry Guys no wheel and tires or body parts except for a series 1 hood. Rest is springs and drivetrain stuff mainly

Already a Rover

Hi.  Mmmm, one small think I could take off of you would be outer seals for my Warn hubs. 

Do you have a transmission which doesn't leak?  LOL

Cruzer

You would happen to have a water pump would you ?

Already a Rover

Green Hornet 88

Do you have any gauges for a series 2/2a 88?

Already a Rover

TimberPig

I wouldn't be counting on getting a response any time soon.

He hasn't been on here since October 22nd, so I'm going on the parts are sold or he's forgotten about this ad.  I was inquiring about some parts (received one reply, responded back, then nothing further with no activity since). If he comes back great, but I'm not holding my breath on this.

Amac_519

Hey guys. Id have a water pump for the 2.0 off my spare block. Donno if its any good. I havent been around the parts in a while so id have to check to remember what i have. Im sure a bunch of it is just scrap unless someone has use for a rusty 2.25 head and rusty 2.0 engine parts

TimberPig

Quote from: Amac_519 on January 15, 2018, 02:42 AM
Hey guys. Id have a water pump for the 2.0 off my spare block. Donno if its any good. I havent been around the parts in a while so id have to check to remember what i have. Im sure a bunch of it is just scrap unless someone has use for a rusty 2.25 head and rusty 2.0 engine parts

It will depend upon how bad the rust is if they're usable or not.  Light surface rust may be usable still while heavy rust won't.  Chances are that head is a 7:1 head, and could probably be blasted, milled to 8:1 and still be usable if it isn't cracked.

Amac_519

I may head to the rover today. How do i post pictures off my phone? Also i was wondering if there was a meet coming up that i could just bring everything to. I do want rid of most of the stuff and i rather not toss it in the bin

Red90

Quote from: Amac_519 on January 15, 2018, 02:19 PM
How do i post pictures off my phone?
Using the Tapatalk app is probably the easiest way to go.

Quote from: Amac_519 on January 15, 2018, 02:19 PMAlso i was wondering if there was a meet coming up that i could just bring everything to.
The Edmonton meet is on February 7
http://alre.club/Forum/index.php?topic=537.0