Alberta All British Motoring Society June 18th, 2016 Edmonton

Started by B-Red, April 25, 2016, 03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

B-Red

Good day everybody,

The Alberta All British Field meet will be held on June 18th at 11 am to 5 pm on Saturday at Victoria Park.  The event will host over 200 registered vehicles and up to 2000 members of the public will be in attendance. The event is a public event with free admission to the public.

Information about the event can be found at http://www.albertaallbritishmotoringsociety.ca. Please check the site to fill in the registration form to participate.  The plan is to make this event an annual event and strong participation will help us big time. The ALRE have participated before in the bi annual event. We used to get between 8 to 20 vehicles in the event.

Early registration will help organizers get the t-shirts in on time. 

I need to know who is interested in participating. I would appreciate this information back by May 3rd. so I can advise the organizing committee. There are food vendors in this event. We may have breakfast on site for the startup.

I will also be looking for a volunteer / volunteers to prepare our traditional Pulled Meat Sandwiches for lunch. Craig did this two years ago. Ian did it last year. We need new recruits. Pork and Beef are usually made with buns and pop

We will be located on the west side of the Oval in Victoria park. So, be prepared for some sun and some shade.

Please respond back to me directly so we do not jam the mail server.

thank you

cheers,

Emad El-Zein

binch

I've got myself all sorted for the big day!!!    All my pine striping is in order and I have two cans of spray on mud ready to go!!!     Looking forward the social breakfast in the morning and the pulled pork/beef on a bun for lunch.   The way only the landy club can do ;-)

Who else is coming out to it????
Cheers, Bill

Trevor

I'm off to Ruby Lake that weekend, so I won't be able to make this one.
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

binch

Cheers, Bill

Trevor

Quote from: binch on June 09, 2016, 09:26 PM
Which vehicle you taking Trevor???? ::)

I'll be taking the CT Bill.

We may end up calling the trip though if it looks like it's going to rain all weekend (which is what the forcast is calling for now at least). There's no point being up at Ruby in the rain, the lake will be blown out and the fish won't be feeding.
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

B-Red

The event today turned up great. Excellent weather. Great turnout by the ALRE. Great Pulled Beef by Brendan. Thanks fellows for making this event a success.

Anybody has pictures?

binch

Yup, Great Turn out by the gang....Well Done folks!!!! ;)
Cheers, Bill

binch

CTV coverage was there.....but the coverage was 'less then stellar' shall we say.
Cheers, Bill