hello

Started by MAXLAND79, July 18, 2015, 07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAXLAND79

:) hello my name is maxim I am french , I am currently a hat medicine because I am a soldier and mission suffield , I do not think fans find land rover here . I own 3 LAND

a defender td5 1999
a discovery td5 1999
and a land 110 COUNTY 2.5D 1984

Thank You I m having accepted

Rambler

Bonjour Maxim,
And welcome.  Always good to hear of more LAND ROVER enthusiasts!
Ian

1957 Series One 88", petrol

SOLD:
'Luna' - Series 2 88", petrol with full tilt, ('61) [Restoration complete in 2020]
'Tardis' - Series 3 88", petrol hard top ('74) .. last seen sunning itself in the Carolinas

MAXLAND79

THANK YOUR FORUM IS NICE

HOW YOU POST PICTURES ON THE FORUM ? :D

B-Red

Welcome to the forum Maxim. Few fellows are in your town.
Use the attachment button to attach pictures. They have to be small by the way.
Love to see your trucks.

MAXLAND79

I wish that his works because I 'm not comfortable with al tools

MAXLAND79

:DI'm on facebook for those who wish I have a lot of pictures is c MAX LAND

Trevor

Welcome to the forums Maxim!
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

camo388

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Since you are in Suffield, you should be close to Land Rover spares. ;D

Bruce

MAXLAND79

:D yes downright j see every day in j would like to recover parts of my 110 2.5 N / A

binch

Greeting Maxim,

You'll have to keep your eyes open down there at the Hat!    We have a small but mighty contingent of landy folks down there....    Matt, say hello....

Cheers, Bill

Matt H

.....Hello!

Hi Maxim, I seem to be the default contact for the lads in the Medicine Hat area, mostly because I answer emails and post on the forum, so if your interested in getting in on any of the local activities your welcome to join in.
We have a local 'Gathering' on the last Friday of every month. The location changes to suit circumstances but I usually post the where and when in the Events forum ahead of time. We often go camping and have the occasional day trip to the Cypress Hills park.
Any questions just add a post or you can send me a PM if you want.

Cheers
Matt.
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

MAXLAND79

thank you all for your homepage I hope you have the ocassion of meeting before my departure