SGMT (Sean Green Memorial Trials)

Started by 3Rovers, August 23, 2019, 10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

3Rovers

Coming up on that time of year again to hold the Sean Green Memorial Trials event.

Gonna change the location this year as the sand is getting old after the number of years we held the event there.

This year we are going to move it to TORE (Total Off Road Experience). This is the location where the Landrover dealership has held their Wheels event in the past.
This will give us some different terrain to test the skills, maybe with some chills!

The date will be October 6th in the morning, rain, shine, or snow, and we usually wrap it up in the afternoon. Light lunch will be provided.
A couple volunteers to help with set up the day before and take down the gates afterward would be great.

Let me know if you are planning to make it and how many will be in your vehicle. Need to get a rough idea of numbers.

glensmillar@hotmail.com

So mark your calendars!

Gardenome

I will be there
Ian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B-Red

I will be there. Will be nice to run that course is the rain /snow/mud.
CB Radio Communications tuning time.

Trevor

Glen, I can help out with setup/running the event. My email is tmyler@shaw.ca if you need to get in touch directly.

At this point it will just be myself in my vehicle, and I will have the Disco
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

binch

Let the games begin!!!   I can help with the set up too ;)
Cheers, Bill

Trevor

*grumbles*

I KNEW that date was conflicting with something.

I'm planning to shoot an IPSC match that weekend down in Brookes. Registrations are tight for these though as there's far more people wanting to shoot than there are slots available. So I won't know for sure until a couple weeks before when the registration takes place.

I will confirm either way at that time, so please move me to "tentative" for this.
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

Matt H

I may be able to make it up for this? Don't hold me to it as my schedule can be crazy in the autumn but fingers crossed!
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

3Rovers

It's a gettin' closer to the SGMT!!

So far we have attending: 

David Menard +1or2 guests
Brendan Leier
Emad El-Zein
Del Badiuk
Bill Inch
Jefferey Smallhorn
Ian Gates
Andrew Wong + Kurtis
Toze +1
David Lovelock and Michele
David Brand

On the maybe list we have:

Trevor Myler
Matt Huffadine and Joy.

Please let me know if I have missed anyone or if you would like to be added to the list?
As the date gets closer we will figure out a place to meet for breakfast and convoy out to the site.
Stay tuned!!

binch

Glen and I went out TORE on Friday and we think we have 10 very good sections for you to test your metal on, two of which will be a great deal of fun on their own.   If you haven't already done so PLEASE...if you are interested in coming out Sunday Oct 6th for some great fun contact Glen Millar and let him know how many will be in your party.   We need this info so we can plan for the lunch.

Bring your families so they can join in the fun too!

Glen will send out the event details later this week....but for now....who and how many please.

;D
Cheers, Bill

Gardenome

Contact info for glen?

Gardenome

Never mind, I see it. Sheesh!

Matt H

No longer going to be able make it up for the trials. The weather has put a serious crimp in my plans. 
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

binch

Cheers, Bill

3Rovers

Matt, you need to come up here and WIN the trials and take the SGMT back to your end of the province!!
Just sayin'!
;D