1998 Disco 1 Sold: Please remove

Started by xmod109, July 08, 2017, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xmod109

I have to find a new home for my 1998 D1 to live, too many vehicles and projects  :'(.  Anyone interested can PM me. Not interested in taking all the shiny bits off of it. The Winch is not included as it's brand new and I'm planning on using it on my SIII.  8)
And the tire cover isn't going with it either. ;D

Red 1998 D1
273K Headgasket, heads, timing chain done @ 180K
3-ish" lift, (3" front before winch, 4" in the back) Makes it "more" aerodynamic.
Winch Bumper, Fog Lights, Snorkel, Front Alloy Skid plate, Diff guards, Tree / rock sliders, Roof rack, ladder.
Goodyear Wrangler LT245/75R16 tires in fair condition.

It is not mint, it is a 98 Disco. Self-lubricating undercarriage requires an occasional top up. Brakes (ABS) might need some tweaking.
Solid vehicle, used as my daily driver but started having to do way too much city driving to make it economically feasible.

$1500 OBO, the plate is still on it so it's test drivable. As I said, the winch is new but not included unless you want to throw some more money at me so I don't have to remove it. TMax 11000 w/ wire rope cable. Used once on a flat surface to drag its self into the garage so I could change the starter.

xmod109

xmod109

Won't let me post multiple pics for some reason.

xmod109

xmod109

Sorry but no multiple shots being allowed and no landscapes either for some reason

xmod109

And it's gone. Now I have nothing to drive at the trials.  :'(

binch

come on out del...I'll let you use my defender ;)
Cheers, Bill