any poop on Trevor

Started by binch, February 06, 2017, 04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

Thanks Emad, and I agree fully. Life is too short to suffer...we've got one life, live it!

Regarding knee replacement options I don't have a lot of information on that, other than some anecdotal discussions when I was down in Denver. Those chats simply indicated the techniques used here are a bit, shall we say, dated when it comes to knee replacement. I'd start your research at Peak's website (this is where I went for my hip) as they offer complete knee replacements and these guys are on the forefront of this space.

http://www.peakorthopedics.com/

Their website has a lot of info on what they do. From my experience they are also very quick to help answer any questions you might have initially. so do not hesitate to call them.

One thing I would strongly recommend though is if you are experiencing issues with your knee, take steps to get it fixed sooner rather than later. You will get a lot of bad information from the Canadian system suggesting you wait, or worse, forcing you to wait. Don't drink that Koolaid, it'll only harm you not help you. Push hard to address the problem early, either here or abroad.
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

roverwanabe

I have gone through the whole process and now am within 3 months of surgery, then Wham,  developed some heart issue 2 weeks ago, slow heart rate, pulse down in mid 40s, trip to the Royal Alex and all.  Now I have to wait until they figure that out. May need a pace maker which has to be done first.  Oh well, I'm still alive.

Trevor

That sucks, sorry to hear that. Hopefully they can get everything sorted out in short order and get you back on track.
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

roverwanabe

Thanks Trevor.  It appears to have settled down.  I have an EKG ON Tuesday that might tell something.

Dutchie

Great to hear that you are doing good Trevor
1978 Series III LWT diesel
2006 Range Rover Sport