The Brits were onto something

Started by Trevor, November 09, 2016, 05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry I

Some optimistic thinking re how the election results will benefit Alberta. I hope so but I could also see  Trump "make a deal" where Alberta pays big $ in exchange for him to give the ok for keystone. The adversary is desperate with oil in the tank...

Already a Rover

I almost bailed on this conversation, but hung in there.  I'm more in Matt's camp, but was encouraged that Trevor kept it together and made some sense too.  I do agree new blood is important, and discomfort may be necessary. 

Already a Rover

Personally, I question Trump's morals more than Hillary's, but a shake-up of the status-quo is welcomed. 

I'm putting out the term "Trexit."  Which is, I think a mixture of good and bad perceptions regarding the political landscape.

Trevor

Quote from: Terry I on November 11, 2016, 10:11 AM
Some optimistic thinking re how the election results will benefit Alberta. I hope so but I could also see  Trump "make a deal" where Alberta pays big $ in exchange for him to give the ok for keystone. The adversary is desperate with oil in the tank...

We should know soon as Keystone XL has already come up as a fast track item for the administration, and Congress.
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!