ALRE is being probed

Started by binch, April 07, 2015, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

Quote from: binch on May 10, 2015, 06:21 PM
Oh....I don't know if this fad is going to end :-\

You're probably right that its not going to end, but I think the wind will be taken out of its sails a bit in the years ahead. Not by any great cultural shift, but instead by an economic collapse.

I expect oil prices to trend in the $40 -$60 range for a long time to come (5 years+), with short spikes above and below that range. That will pull a lot of excess out of the system, including the monies needed to build up these rigs.
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

Matt H

My V8 Range Rover and I welcome those oil prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

B-Red

Mad Max here I come. Got tickets to the opening night at WEM theatre for Wednesday night.
I put on my ball cap...sideways

Trevor

Quote from: B-Red on May 11, 2015, 10:15 PM
Mad Max here I come. Got tickets to the opening night at WEM theatre for Wednesday night.
I put on my ball cap...sideways

That's the spirit! :)
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

B-Red

Well. Not a single ball cap around. The movie was great. Off roading galore. There is a winching scene too. ( Norm would roll his eyes if he saw it).

Nonetheless, got some good ideas for Tigger: new Harpoon on top. Couple of flame throwers on each side and and a swinging pole for the watch boy. Combine it with a chainsaw, the AMT trip will be the next Mad Max movie. And yes, all of you can play a roll if you pull some of your teeth, shave bold and paint your lips with Shiny Silver.

Good movie to watch.