History Road: the Ultimate Car Show June 10 & 11, 2017 in Wetaskiwin Car Museum

Started by B-Red, May 28, 2017, 11:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

B-Red

I am planning on attending this event on Saturday June 10. It has been over two years since I did it. They have planned new exhibits this year in the museum plus seems to be more programs offered since last time I was there.  I am planning on having breakfast in Nisku at 6:45 am. Depart at 7:30 am. Location for  breakfast is:

Nisku Truck Stop (Nisku Family Restaurant)

201, 8020 Sparrow Drive
Leduc , AB , T9E 7G3Here is the link
Phone: (780) 986-5312

http://www.niskutruckstop.com

Gates open in Wetaskiwin at 8:00 am to 11 am for registration and marshalling.  You need to register your vehicle with Melissa in advance by emailing at Melissa.Daoust@gov.ab.ca. I am registered as part of the ALRE.

Let me know if you are planning on convoying with Me+Myself & I. Tigger is my car this year.

Cheers
Emad.

Red90

B-Red

I am aware of the other event Red90.  I cant do Sunday due to work. So, I chose this event. There is also a fishing trip in Rocky Mountain. It's a busy weekend.

Too bad they did to keep the BFM on Father's Day weekend, as was traditionally done.
Hope the weather corporates.

Cheers

B-Red

Considering the weather forecast, big thunderstorms this weekend, I decided to stay home. Won't be going to the show.
Emad

Trevor

Quote from: B-Red on June 09, 2017, 01:56 PM
Considering the weather forecast, big thunderstorms this weekend, I decided to stay home. Won't be going to the show.
Emad

Another good old fashioned Alberta summer shaping up...crap on the weekends, sunny through the week. Rinse, repeat. *grumble grumble*
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!