lightweight

Started by lovejugs, September 02, 2017, 08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovejugs

hi all. just starting to put a list together for my lightweight and found that my drivers door is damaged (LH) i was wondering if any one has one in reasonable condition that they might be willing to sell or trade
Dave L

camo388

Hello Lovejugs,
How damaged is damaged??  Beyond repair? Some what serviceable??
I'll have a look at what I have.  I doubt I'll have a spare but as one of my LWT's stays on the property, I may be able to do a trade.  In my case even a part door is better than none as I travel slowly through the bush looking for firewood.

Bruce

lovejugs

hi bruce. mine has a small rip in the door skin that has had a patch riveted over it. i am hoping to make a nice truck and would like to find one that straighter for the rebuild

camo388

Well Dave when I saw your picture I really had to laugh.  Why?? my pictures tell the story. ;D  Ha Ha Ha
I don't think there is any need to change doors with similar damage.

binch

oh now that's just too funny for words!   Looks like you were parked beside each other at one time when it happened   ;D
Cheers, Bill

lovejugs

lol, yep look like A matched pair. i am going to look into a new skin then as there not much else wrong with it
dave

camo388

I only went as far as their eBay UK listing.  Must say John, their web site has tons of body parts for Series, Defenders and Military.  Very impressed!
I'll certainly be adding it to my list of LR parts sites that are on the web. 
NOT that I want to have enough body damage on my LR's to need to be ordering body parts. ;D

lovejugs

thanks john i will definitely look into that site