SGMT at Bruderheim

Started by rutmaster, August 16, 2015, 05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

binch

Damned the torpedoes lads!  Full steam ahead...... 8)
Cheers, Bill

rutmaster

full steam ahead it is as we are outside of the park boundary ;D

xmod109

I'll be able to help on advance (so far) if you need assistance still.

rutmaster

Definately as we will need all the help we can get to set up the stages

rutmaster

Only 6 days to go before you can show off your driving prowess and take home the coveted SGMT Trophy

B-Red

Well. I hope to see some serious contenders on this event. The weather is promising a good challenge to be had with wind, sun and rain. A big lunar eclipse is building up. And yes,

A BIG BAG OF GOODIES TO BE WON

So, check your rigs and bring it on. Let the games begin.
8) 8)  ;D

B-Red

This turned out to be a great day to play in the sands. Congratulation for our trophy winner for first place , Trevor. Dave Loveluck Second. Kerwin Third. Glen forth and Del fifth.
The rain stayed behind until we finished.
Great thanks to our sponsors too:
AC Dandy from Wetaskiwin
Eatons  Edmonton
TriStad Construction
4x4 Wheels on Argyl.
Their gifts were welcomed.

And super big thanks to Norman for organizing this event and setting up the challenge trials. Proved to be quite the fun.

I don't have pictures. So post if you got some.

Cheers

Gardenome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gardenome

Gardenome

binch

Sounds like a great time!!!!   Is this the same location where Trevor's RRS failed to proceed in the sand a few years back?    Some excellent comms by Norman to spread the word and build up the interest....Well done Norman!!!!!
Cheers, Bill

Trevor

Really great day to be out playing. That was a lot of fun. Thanks to Norm for his hard work putting it together, and to Emad for all his efforts in gathering up sponsor prizes.

Some of you met Gord out there, from the Northern Alberta 4W Drive Association. He took a ton of pictrures and vidoes and wanted me to share them with everyone. Here's a link,

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/JKGK99/library/LandRover%20Bruderheim%20Trials%20260915

the passowrd is NA4WDA

"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

binch

Can't seem to get this link to the pics to work Trevor ???
Cheers, Bill

Trevor

Oops, the link was messed up. Try again, it should work now. Also the password is case sensitive as well (so all caps)
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

binch

Well that worked much better this time...thanks Trevor ;)

congratulations big guy!!!!   You now have the honour of setting up next years trials  ;D

And it sounds like Emad did his usual magic with the prizes too!!!!   VERY WELL DONE!!!!!

Looks like Norman organized a great day outing!
Cheers, Bill