Give-away

Started by Already a Rover, December 31, 2015, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Already a Rover

Hi. 

If anyone wants a 2.25 cam and head, they are free for the taking.  I cannot see anything wrong with them.  If interested, I can pour water on the valves and see if any are leaking.

Otherwise they will go in the dumpster when I go pick up my engine block.

Jim

Rambler

1957 Series One 88", petrol

SOLD:
'Luna' - Series 2 88", petrol with full tilt, ('61) [Restoration complete in 2020]
'Tardis' - Series 3 88", petrol hard top ('74) .. last seen sunning itself in the Carolinas

camo388

I hate to see those parts go into a dumpster.  If no one else wants them, Ill take them off your hands.
PM also sent.

Bruce

Already a Rover

Terry I

Hi,

I have been following your head/cam upgrade thread elsewhere and sure could use that 7:1 head and cam...but as the newbie here it feels a little indecent to ask...

Terry

Already a Rover

Hi Terry,

Neither of the fellows who spoke first and second really need it but don't want it to go to scrap.  What about you?  I have no problem, but would now have to speak to Rambler and see how he feels. 

JIm

Rambler

I'm happy to see the parts go to Terry, or whoever needs them most.
1957 Series One 88", petrol

SOLD:
'Luna' - Series 2 88", petrol with full tilt, ('61) [Restoration complete in 2020]
'Tardis' - Series 3 88", petrol hard top ('74) .. last seen sunning itself in the Carolinas

Terry I

Wow you guys are a stand-up bunch of enthusiasts! 
I need the head but I won't be able to rebuild it and install until I can get the parts bought so if there was someone who needs it and is ready to go I would gladly step aside... if not I'll gladly take it!
My neighbour is headed to Calgary very  soon so I asked if he would be willing to pick it up...just waiting to hear back.

camo388

I didn't really need the parts, I was more concerned that parts would be binned.
If Terry has a need for them, I'm more than thrilled to see them being used.

Bruce