NEEDS TO GO. ALL KINDS OF DEFENDER BITS

Started by KIDD67, December 26, 2015, 09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIDD67

ALL.. I am taking the next big fork in the road of life and will be leaving the Edmonton area for a new Job way down east in Saint John. I will be putting my home on the market this spring and as such REALLY need someone to help a fellow rover enthusiast out.

I need to start emptying my garage and to facilitate this I am want to give someone a smoking deal on a package deal. I estimate that everything I have will fit into the back of a half ton truck to give you an idea. I am hoping that someone from the club can help a fellow enthusiast out and throw me a few quid at the same time. There is about $3000 dollars worth of stuff in this whole package. I'm hoping to achieve around a third of that value.

please text to 587 987 8851

what I have.

2.5na engine with lots of extras and spare parts etc
LT-77 Tranny with a brand new clutch still in the box
4:1 Transfer case, refurbished.
alternator x2
starter
fuel pump
webasto fuel fired heater
Defender 110 checker plating kit
Lots of various engine, transmission, t-case gasket kits
Brand new defender timing adjustment tool kit.
various specialty tools for defender
galvanized front bumper defender mod
original mod military paint, black and green
various all and any bits associated with this package.
New repair manual
etc etc.

binch

There is a big LR community out there...you sure you don't want to take it with you?
Cheers, Bill

Rambler

Sorry to hear you are selling everything, but I know what it's like having to move and lighten the load before doing so.  For the LT-77 gearbox can I ask which it is please.  There were many variants.  The last letter of the serial number gives a clue as to which type / suffix this is. 
Thanks, Ian
1957 Series One 88", petrol

SOLD:
'Luna' - Series 2 88", petrol with full tilt, ('61) [Restoration complete in 2020]
'Tardis' - Series 3 88", petrol hard top ('74) .. last seen sunning itself in the Carolinas