Under seat tool box, land rover series

Started by Rambler, June 16, 2019, 10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambler

This diy version of an underseat storage / tool box came with my series 2.  Yours for $5 plus ship.  Fits under the centre / middle seat.  I have a seat box lid if you need one, please pm.
1957 Series One 88", petrol

SOLD:
'Luna' - Series 2 88", petrol with full tilt, ('61) [Restoration complete in 2020]
'Tardis' - Series 3 88", petrol hard top ('74) .. last seen sunning itself in the Carolinas

Rambler

Item sold  :)

SOLD:
'Luna' - Series 2 88", petrol with full tilt, ('61) [Restoration complete in 2020]
'Tardis' - Series 3 88", petrol hard top ('74) .. last seen sunning itself in the Carolinas

camo388

On my Series 3 Lightweight FFR, where you have a tool box, I have a battery box for 2 batteries.  I moved my batteries into the tub because I wasn't happy with the batteries being almost on my lap.  Old battery box is now the closest thing to a glove box you will see in an ex-military vehicle.

Rambler

Sounds a good option,  thanks for the helpful tip!

SOLD:

camo388

If I can find them I will show some pictures.  Because it was a battery box, the cover is high and becomes an arm rest.  Because the Lightweight is narrower than a standard Series, there is no way I could have a center seat.