Rims for cheap

Started by Already a Rover, March 16, 2017, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Already a Rover

Well, I decided to buy a new set of tires and rims from Ivor.  I don't have them yet, but have a set of fairly worn 7.5x16 summer tires on very good rims (white, see pic) which you can pick-up anytime (Calgary).  They were recently sandblasted and painted that limestone white colour.  Not powder-coated, but still in vg shape.  I also have a set of black rims wearing 3 winter tires in good shape.  I someone really wanted black, I could take the tires off.

Jim

Already a Rover

If nobody wants these, they are going to the dump.  :(

Lightningpower

Well, I could use four rims for my 109. They aren't correct for the wheelbase, but I could move it around a lot easier!
What are you thinking, price wise? Hate to see them go to the dump.

Already a Rover

Hi - good, some interest!

You do need some rims then.  Why are 16's not the right ones?

I'm thinking 10 bucks apiece for the white ones, and you can have the blacks if you take the tires off them first.  How does that sound?  I think I have five rims for each. 

I'll PM you my phone number.

Jim

mac

Hi Jim,

I'd also be interested in the white rims if it means sparing them from the dump.
Feel free to PM me if your first deal falls through, can't say I check the forum too terribly often.

Cheers,
Mac

Already a Rover

Hi Mac.

The original buyer has to come pick them up from Edmonton, so there is still hope.  As for me, I'll be happy if they don't go to the dump, so thanks.

Jim

Already a Rover