Correction - Intake manifold for 2.25 DIESEL engine

Started by binch, April 24, 2016, 03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

binch

Sorry....correction here:

The 2.25 diesel intake manifold is for Craig Hockley's S11 with the 2.5N/A diesel.   This will allow him to relocate the air filter and hose to the RH side of the truck.

Does anyone out there have an intake manifold for a 2.25 Diesel engine they can part with?????

cheers, Bill
Cheers, Bill

Red90

Okay Bill. Which engine?  You say 2.5 diesel them 2.25 petrol. Very confusing.

binch

Craig is installing a 2.5n/a diesel in his series truck.   Dave suggested he try to get an intake manifold from the older 2.25 diesel and use it instead of the 2.5 diesel intake manifold, this will allow the air filter to be mounted on the passenger side (rhd) easier.

So he's looking for an air intake manifold from a 2.25 Diesel  engine.... ;)
Cheers, Bill

Red90

binch

You're right john and I was out to lunch on that......it was the 2.25 diesel intake manifold he was looking for.  NOT the petrol......

Thanks for pointing that out  ;)
Cheers, Bill

camo388

Bill, the only person I know that has a 2.25 diesel is Claus.  I believe Claus and Craig are nearly neighbours.  ;)

binch

I just thought of that...and he has the turbo unit too, with the different intake manifold  ;)
Cheers, Bill

Red90

Quote from: binch on April 24, 2016, 10:11 PM
You're right john and I was out to lunch on that......it was the 2.25 diesel intake manifold he was looking for.  NOT the petrol......

Thanks for pointing that out  ;)

Makes more sense and probably harder to find.

binch

Yup, that looks like the beast John!!!   Sounds like Claus may be able to help us out with this part ;-)

cheer,s Bill
Cheers, Bill