Seized Defenders being Returned

Started by Red90, June 17, 2015, 08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red90

Not sure if others kept up with this.  A whole bunch of trucks were seized by the US federal government in a one day raid last year. One of the enthusiasts over at Defendersource, Will Hedrick, who was a lawyer working for the NC government took on the case free of charge for all of the owners.  Eventually he quit his job and took on this single case full time.  At the beginning of the month, the case was dismissed and all of the trucks are being retuned to their owners.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4299543677001/north-carolina-woman-has-land-rover-seized-by-federal-agents/?#sp=show-clips

Trevor

That is great to see, on so many levels.
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

Already a Rover

That is some nice iron!  Imagine having it taken away like that.

Jim

binch

WOW....I'm so surprised!!!!!    Good on the lawyer for taking that on like that ;)
Cheers, Bill

KIDD67

Goddam Nazies! They are just lucky that a fellow rover enthuiast waz a lawyr

Matt H

Should have tried to register them as fully automatic assault rifles and not Land Rovers. Then the Feds would never be able take them away even for a good reason.

seriously though, I wonder if a guy could really get away with that in the land of the free if you tried it with a WMIK unit if it had a 30 cal on top and a GPMG mounted up front??
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

binch

Cheers, Bill

Matt H

I believe they have a smoke generator fitted as standard, they just call it an exhaust pipe lol.
No Road Except For Land-Rover.