short load seacan order

Started by binch, December 08, 2016, 04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

binch

Greetings all,

I've got a couple of very large items coming over from the UK and I'm toying with the idea of sending them as a part load in a seacan (share the seacan with other small loads from where ever).     As long as I have a cubic meter I can use this service apparently....

Would anyone else like to ship anything big, bulky, heavy like wheels, axles, gearboxes, rotors, drums, springs etc.......?

Let me know if you might be..... ;)
Cheers, Bill

TJay

I've been putting off ordering rotors, fronts are still pretty good rears not so good. Biggest problem is the weight for shipping. Also it would probably make sense getting everything from the same supplier. Let us know when you're planning to send the order. Might be able to get some other goodies (funds permitting) if it isn't real soon ;)

Thanks,
Tom

Rosco

How much space would be available?

binch

Right now it looks like I'll be sending the order in mid January so we can get the freight to the shippers for the end of January.

We have as much room as you need.    But if it's going to be a whole vehicle you best check with me first as you will have trouble with that  ;)
Cheers, Bill

binch

Well the feed back was good and it looks like the January order will be a go!     I'll begin taking orders in the New Year so start thinking  ;D
Cheers, Bill

binch

Game on!!!    I'll be taking orders up until Saturday Jan 14th.   Let the games begin!!!!!
Cheers, Bill

binch

And the flavour of the day is WOLF RIMS ;D   We're up to 18 so far ahhahahahh
Cheers, Bill

binch

The order is assembled in BP's warehouse and they are suppose to sort out a scheduled date for delivery to shipper.    Things are moving now ;-)

8)
Cheers, Bill

Alex C

Make sure my inter-cooler in at the top of the box, nut under the Rims ;D
D90 200Tdi     67 S2a 88"

binch

Well....if it gets slightly damaged we'll order you a new one under warranty.   ahhahahhahhahh
Cheers, Bill

binch

MCS SANDRA left Liverpool yesterday and was last spotted sailing under Ireland, on it's way to montreal.    And due into Montreal on the 18th  8)
Cheers, Bill