Roof seals above door on 4/5 door station wagon and what not!

Started by dijansmith, August 30, 2023, 10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dijansmith

My roof is just about complete and the white rivets I bought worked GREAT.....HOWEVER, I am needing some info on the roof seals up front. I have both the rear quarter seals needed for my roof of my 4 door station wagon... but above each door there is a seal and a retainer angle bar and there are two seals per side and one is longer than the other.  The seal up front is PN: 395673 x 2 (1 for each side) and there is two on the second row doors as well.... is it PN: 395674??????.  Clearly the front and rear seals are different lengths. Anyone have an idea of the correct part number? Better yet would anyone have a set of second row door seals for both left and right side they would be willing to part with?
Also does anyone have a recommendations on the floor bolts to buy local in Calgary or Alberta area?
You cannot view this attachment.  You cannot view this attachment.  You cannot view this attachment.   

bumpydormobile

Hi Dion
Calgary fasteners or Gregg Distributors should have the hardware you need.

dijansmith

thank you I know them well.... 3 mins from my work... I tried Quest as well just up the road... Ryan and Max are great!