WANTED - rear cross member / foot wells or project parts for 88 or 109

Started by maire, April 29, 2018, 12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maire

Hello

I would like to get my 88 up and running this year.

If anyone has any project bits, I may be interested.

I need the rear cross member ( used is ok)

manifold

carburetor rebuild kit  ( Solex or webber adapter)

Exhaust system

seats

Stuff like that

I am near calgary.

Thanks

Rambler

Hi. Welcome to the forum.  I have a used but good set of deluxe seats for a series. I can pm details and photos if interested.  Have other parts too.  I'm overseas for 2 weeks but will reply when back to SK.
Cheers
Ian
1957 Series One 88", petrol

SOLD:
'Luna' - Series 2 88", petrol with full tilt, ('61) [Restoration complete in 2020]
'Tardis' - Series 3 88", petrol hard top ('74) .. last seen sunning itself in the Carolinas

maire

Quote from: Rambler on April 29, 2018, 02:27 PM
Hi. Welcome to the forum.  I have a used but good set of deluxe seats for a series. I can pm details and photos if interested.  Have other parts too.  I'm overseas for 2 weeks but will reply when back to SK.
Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian

Yes that would be great. I may be away with work when you get back but I would still be interested. Ill PM you my email.
Thank you for the reply.

camo388

I have an 88" Series 2 or 2A frame here you can have pieces of.  Rear cross member is gone but front and transmission cross member are good.  Several of the out riggers are use able too.  Just let me know what you might need other than rear cross member.

Bruce

maire

Quote from: camo388 on May 04, 2018, 02:02 PM
I have an 88" Series 2 or 2A frame here you can have pieces of.  Rear cross member is gone but front and transmission cross member are good.  Several of the out riggers are use able too.  Just let me know what you might need other than rear cross member.

Bruce

Thank you Bruce,
I sent you a PM.