2024 ALRE LAND ROVER CAR BOOT SALE - APRIL 13th - CANCELLED due to lack of interest

Started by binch, March 01, 2024, 09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

binch

Sorry folks but there was very little interest from the members this year and the event has been cancelled.

2024 ALRE LAND ROVER PARTS CAR BOOT SALE

Greetings all,

We had our first 'Boot sale' last year and for a first kick at the cat it went pretty well. So we are going to host another Boot sale on:

SATURDAY, APRIL 13, 2024    FROM 10:00am to 3:00pm
(Weather permitting)

Sellers: If you haven't been to a Boot Sale before and don't know....A boot sale is an opportunity to load up your landy with all the used/new surplus spare parts, tools, land rover paraphernalia and kit you have and Sell/Trade/Give them.

Buyers:  For those who are looking for deals on parts, tools, land rover paraphernalia and kit this is a great opportunity to find good bargains and little treasures.

It's a great opportunity to pass on or collect surplus parts, camping gear, LR apparel, posters, etc

THERE IS NO CHARGE TO PARTICIPANTS BUT...WE NEED A MINIUMUM OF 10 PARTICIPANTS FOR THIS EVENT PLEASE

WHEN:
Saturday April 13th, 2024    10am to 3:00pm

WHERE:
SPORTS CAR CENTRE
12116 - 121A street
Edmonton  T5L 0A4
780440-9426

There will be a BBQ going, with refreshments. So even if you don't have anything to sell come on by with your favourite landy to say "hello" and have a look see.     

PLEASE....Bring Your own chair!

CATCH:   
All we ask is that you pre-register (there are NO FEES) so we have an idea of how much food to get.    If we don't have enough interest by Noon on April 10th we'll have to cancel.

To register please send an email to sales@sportscarcentre.ca .  We will contact you with any further details as we get closer to the day.

We look forward to seeing you there  ;D

Cheers, Bert, Dave and Wayne
Cheers, Bill

binch

Cheers, Bill

binch

Well folks......we have had one person contact Bert and express interest in the Land Rover car boot sale so far.  If we don't get minimum 10 vehicles out to register by TUESDAY, APRIL 9 NOON then we will have to cancel this event. 

I'm hoping we can see a bit more participation.....   Give it a try ;-)

cheers, Bill
Cheers, Bill

binch

I'm game to come out for the 13th!    With my 110
Cheers, Bill