88" hard tops and doors

Started by camo388, August 16, 2015, 11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

camo388

I have in my possession 4 of 88" hard tops but only side panels for 2.  One set side panels has fixed windows and the other set has sliding windows.
A pair of Series 2 doors and a bonnet.
Anyone interested??

Bruce

Matt H

I'd be interested. Although I promised myself (and the wife) no more Land Rovers I've just picked up a "new" project Series IIA that is in need of a few bits.

How much?
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

camo388

Quote from: Matt H on August 17, 2015, 01:20 AM
I'd be interested. Although I promised myself (and the wife) no more Land Rovers I've just picked up a "new" project Series IIA that is in need of a few bits.

How much?

How Much??  For what ??  1 top?? 2 tops? 3 or 4 tops???  2 sides sliding windows, 2 sides fixed windows??  Doors or Bonnet?

ALL of the above?
I could be reasonable and may even take LR parts in trade.  Can't off the top of my head, think what parts I need.

Bruce

Matt H

Doors and Bonnet primarily but if the roof and SW sides are in your way......
Is the Bonnet a 109" DeLuxe type or 88" blade type? Are the doors complete with upper glazed sliders or lower doors only?

Horse trading works good for me. Let me know what you are in need of and I will have a look around to see if I have it squirrelled away someplace.
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

camo388

Not reading this until after dark so will have to check doors and bonnet tomorrow afternoon as will be away in morning.
The roof and sides are not in the way, I have 80 acres so I can spread LR parts far and wide.  ;D
Been thinking of using worst top and make up open sides for LWT that stays on property, so then still have 3 tops and 2 sides surplus.
Will have a think about parts I could use.

Bruce