1962 88 complete

Started by Cruzer, June 11, 2016, 01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruzer

I have decided to sell one of 1962 88s. It's complete with hardtop, pto winch and full drive line.

Body has had some odd sewing repairs done to it but really doesn't look that bad.

I bought it from a fellow in Banf a couple years ago with plans on restoring, but then found another one stripped down and half restored with two parts vehicles. Couldn't resist and bought so barn is getting full.

I have never fully inspected just brought her home started up drove around yard one and backed into barn where she has sat since.

If anyone is interested I can pull out this week and attach pictures, and send a video of her running.

If I recall I paid $2000.00 so just looking to recover that as I have done nothing to her.

camo388

If I was you I'd contact Matt H on here, as he has a soft spot for Series Land Rovers.  :'(
Maybe he can sneak one more back behind the shop without his wife noticing, otherwise he is a dead man.  ;D

Cruzer

Lol, I have been sneaking them for a couples years now, but decided I should concentrate on different models rather then duplicates of some.

Cruzer

northerndefender

Hi

Is your  88 still available?

cheers
Colin

mike.heathcote

Just curious... did your Rover look like this when you bought it?  I ran across this one in Banff in 2010, but my wife found me before I found the owner! 

Looked like a great project though!!   :D

Cruzer

Yup, that's the exact one

Cruzer

Pending Sale, and I'm having sellers remorse

binch

It's never a bad thing if the vehicle is going to a good home  :)
Cheers, Bill

Matt H

No Road Except For Land-Rover.