1967 Series IIa (Pics up)

Started by KIDD67, July 09, 2015, 07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIDD67

(UPDATE,, All that gear tools and stuff you see in the back of the landy goes with it... DUDES..)

This is a very good deal. Seller very motivated to sell as he has a series I project that is taking up all his time. $3000 obo. Pics up soon.

Fully registered and running. Many Many upgrades and spare parts and extra's. Defender 110 upgrades military rims xzl tires & spare. New door tops, 2.25 petrol good running. Spare 2.25 complete. And  a spare 2.25 in bits. Re-enforced 110 winch bumper with winch. Truck configuration cab  with new 3/4 tilt. Brand new tail gate a spare brand new hood lots more.

Steve Williams in Wetaskewan

Hi Bill.
Steve Williams here from wetaskiwin.
The AD you put out for my 1967 series 11A, where ever that is ,, could you lower the price please.
To 3000- or best offer. Maybe you are still interested or know someone who is.
As I think I've said , it comes with a full hard top & back door. Spare deluxe hood/bonnet,, spare engine complete, spare engine in bits,,mili 110 h/duty reinforced front bumber,, spare door tops. brand new tailgate. theres more 11A spares in the shed, but I don't remember what.
If you remember it is currently fitted with truck cab & 3/4 tilt (nearly new), ramsey PTO winch, snorkel.. 
Reading all this I must be crazy selling it but sadly I have not the time or the space to do the job properly.
Steve

KIDD67

Trevor

I'm officially out of room. If I buy another Land Rover, I have to buy an acreage to house it....so it makes it a VERY expensive Land Rover :)
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

camo388

I don't have Trevor's problem of lack of room so I'm resisting the temptation by the fact I have enough LRs at present.
Please don't say you will sell engines separate from package.  This may make me cry.  :'( :'(

KIDD67

That would be up to Steve Williams the owner...

nickofdime

Is this still for sale?  I don't see any pics. Thanks

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Johno753

I talked to Steve a couple of weeks ago and he still had it

Gardenome

If I had room, and some spare coin.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already a Rover

Hi - will you part with one of the engines?  I want to rebuild mine, but it would be so much easier to have one already out, then just do a swap.  I could give you back my original engine.

Jim