scrap Discovery parts unit

Started by ugly_90, April 28, 2016, 01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ugly_90

Found this one in a scrapyard near Grande Prairie. ARB bumper, aftermarket winch, roof rack. Engine half pulled apart and missing pieces.

Matt H

Dang, if I wasn't leaving for holidays tomorrow I'd be all over that. It's even the right colour.
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

camo388

Quote from: Matt H on April 28, 2016, 05:26 PM
Dang, if I wasn't leaving for holidays tomorrow I'd be all over that. It's even the right colour.

I would expect it will still be there when you get back unless you are going to be away for more than a few weeks.
Oh no!, but by then you will have spent all your money on the holiday.  :'( :'(

ugly_90

Price list for the yard is included. I have Matt down for pricing on the winch bumper and hood ($100).

ugly_90

I don't know why there are so many ARB bumpers in that yard. Found one on a Toyota 4 Runner. Should fit Tacoma for that model range too, if anyone has that at home.

headdamage

I'm looking for an ARB bumper for a 2006 Chevy 2500HD.

Matt H

British Army Heavy Duty take off bumpers for the Chev 2500's BATUS chase trucks are available in Dunnmore last time I was out there.  They also have rears. IIRC the going rate is around $500. I can check if you like?
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

headdamage

That would be great Matt, let me know.

Thanks.

Andrew

ugly_90

That sounds like your best choice. ARB bumpers for domestics are very thin up here. The larger aluminum cattle guard buyers are more popular.