WTB: scrap 90/110 bulkhead wiring harness, VIN plate

Started by ugly_90, February 29, 2016, 10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ugly_90

I have a 1995 exmod 110 LHD FFR, the army scrapped and cut some of the instrument panel wiring out, keyswitch wiring too.

The original harness was plastic-blade type, but I expect the top instrument wiring to be the same through many model years. it's likely a mid 80's instrument panel to go on there anyhow, as the original was army-robbed.

I need a scrap bulkhead harness that I can part from. I'm quite good with soldering and heatshrink.

Also, the original VIN plate on the top inside of the bulkhead is broken off, as its quite thin aluminum, and someone must have had the windscreen down. I've searched online, and noone seems to carry later aftermarket VIN plates that have the LR logo throughout and can be stamped. I expect I need to reach LR on this.

headdamage

Military vin is on a plate on the brake booster and another plate on the side of the seat base.

I have some harnesses, I'm in Calgary.

ugly_90

cool that you have the harness. PM sent.

yes, I have both the brake booster and seatbox VIN plates. My 1995 is relatively "late model" compared with most other exmod trucks out here, and as such, it seems to have an original VIN plate on the firewall, much like a civilian vehicle would. I expect it was made under a much later contract than my 1987 LR90. While the 110 appears to have an original olive-green army bulkhead, I would expect it was much the same as the civilian line being made at the time. no bullets or UEX were found during disassembly :) lots of mouse poop though...   (:~ 

i'll need to attach a photo here of my broken VIN. I'm sure LR can help me directly, for a fee.

ugly_90

...it was a nearly complete 110 when I bought it...

ugly_90

Top RH of bulkhead, would be just behind windscreen.