buy two

Started by binch, January 03, 2016, 12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

binch

Just in case you have copious quantities of cash kicking around here's what 130k USD will get you....

http://classiccars.com/listings/view/703191/1985-land-rover-defender-for-sale-in-syosset-new-york-11791
Cheers, Bill

Trevor

They certainly put a lot of work into that one. Very snazzy.
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

Matt H

That is just an old 110 with a nothing special 3.5L low compression carb Rover V8, about 2K worth of worthless bolt on styling crap. Some blingy wheels, fancy seat covers and a paint job. So about $100,000 profit th
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

binch

That must mean my 110 is worth at least 60k USD......I think I may sell and build a couple more ahhahahhahahhahh   Heck.....Trevor's CT has to be worth a cool quarter million ::)    Go on Trevor....give 'er up!!!!     Some where out there is a deprived billionaire who want to make your CT a good home.  LOL
Cheers, Bill

Trevor

Quote from: binch on January 03, 2016, 03:48 PM
That must mean my 110 is worth at least 60k USD......I think I may sell and build a couple more ahhahahhahahhahh   Heck.....Trevor's CT has to be worth a cool quarter million ::)    Go on Trevor....give 'er up!!!!     Some where out there is a deprived billionaire who want to make your CT a good home.  LOL

When it turns 25 it may indeed be looking for a buyer south of the border. Who knows. that's definitely where I would try to sell it if I chose to.
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!