300tdi 110 CSW For sale in Edson Area

Started by binch, May 31, 2015, 06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

binch

I got an email from a family in the Edson area looking to sell on their 5door 110 before the move back to the UK.    The asking price is a wee bit high so there's a lot of room for discussion there.   If you are interested contact Ian directly.  Here's their ad in auto trader.

http://wwwb.autotrader.ca/a/Land+Rover/Defender+110/NITON+JUNCTION/Alberta/19_8767569_/?showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=1_15_1

Best have it inspected first ;-)
Cheers, Bill

Red90

binch

Cheers, Bill

B-Red

I got news yesterday that the one at the dealership in Edmonton went for a $66k. Was sold in the last couple of days.
This one here is not bad of a deal.

Red90

Without seeing it, it is a great deal.  I swear to god advertising it for a million dollars attracts more people.  Anyone paying more than $40k for any Defender is insane.

B-Red

Google the U.S. Side for the series trucks from the forestry departments and fire trucks. They run in that high end as well.

binch

It's been sitting out infront of the dealership for eons,  like a piece of old dead carcus laying in the ditch!  Eventually so dumb ass black bear is going to come and get it cause it just can't pass it up....
Cheers, Bill

Red90

Now asking $17500.  I can't believe nobody has picked it up.